Translate

Wednesday 5 November 2014

This is a beautiful art

Hello people of earth! I am here today just to inform you (you probably already know) that this is an art. Please, remember, this is an art, and there are rules to it, like bar branches and many more. But as the old school phrase goes, rules are made to be broken. What I am trying to get at is even though there are rules, and we all want to master this art of bonsai, we can brake the rules for a trees unique characteristic and not a disadvantage. But in my opinion, I think it can bring out our very artistic selves. I think that just going with it all and doing our own thing with our trees is wonderful, but most importantly fun. I just want to send a message that even though there are rules and complications, we can all have fun by just even growing a tree without styling it or even a herb or shrub. Basically, we have been blessed with a life, and spend it well, by, in my opinion, having fun, however you may have it, be it bonsai, yo yo-ing, horticulture or even just science. So please, have fun with this art in your own way. Thank you, any additions to this posts are welcome via comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment