Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

vitacat cat litter

As the title suggests, this topic is about cat litter.This cat litter is from ALDI and is made from natural clay. As it is clumping, it may be best to use it as part of a mixture (by my inference). I would not advise to use it as i have not tested it yet (has anyone?). I know many will object to using cat litter, but answer this, if it was titled as a soil (with the same ingredients as Tesco's lightweight (a quite mostly used cat litter for bonsai (good replacement for akadama))) would you not get it? I am just wondering what your ideas on this may be. i will test it in the next spring time, any thoughts welcome. It is only £1.79 for 10kg!! :ohmy:

Thank you!! ;) I think i may be the first to test this litter brand (if i do) B)

No comments:

Post a Comment